Thursday, September 22, 2016

Baby Smooth Feet




Personally, I loathe going to the spa/salon to get pedicures...I always think I'm going to get an infection/disease at the spa/salon. Sticking my feet, into other peoples funk....I don't care how much it's cleaned...I'm risking the purported clean basin...No more worries with giving myself an at home pedicure...no more sticking my tootsies in other folk's funk!  Yuck-Ohhh!!!

I HIGHLY suggest you buy yourself this callus remover. It's far superior than any I've used in the past. It's motor has more torque and gives me the fastest, and smoothest pedicure. This tool does a great job of helping you take care of your feet, and making them healthier, and better looking.

What's in the box?
* Electronic Pedicure Tool
* Two Roller Heads
* Cleaning Brush for the Heads
* Roller Protective Cover
* Mesh Storage Bag with Drawstring
* Charging Cord/Adapter
* Instruction Pamphlet

Order it from Amazon, by Naturalico

How to use:  Don't grind too long as you may take off more than you need. It's better to build-up to remove the calluses slowly. The calluses didn't form in one day, so don't try to get rid of them in 5 minutes. If you do, you'll be left with sore feet, and then to protect them, guess what your body will do? Make calluses to protect your feet again.

How it works: This tool quickly removes dead skin using light, and quick passes, of the grinding tool. I noticed if you press too hard, it will stop the motor, but I'm sure that's a safety precaution.

Also very easy clean-up!!

My tip, don't use after bathing. Use it on dry skin, as it seems to work best this way.

Disclaimer: I received this product at a savings price, or it is supplied to me in exchange for the purposes of a product review. All opinions are 100% my own and they reflect my honest, and unbiased opinion. Yours may differ from mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment