Monday, September 26, 2016

Activated Charcoal for Beauty & Health



I've been using this activated charcoal for quite some while, and am really reaping the benefits. It has helped with my occasional tummy problems, and has kept my teeth feeling and looking cleaner than ever before. It has no taste, and the powder is so fine, there's no gritty feeling. So if you can get over the color of the charcoal on your tooth paste, that's the only thing I can think that may hamper you from wanting to try it.

The charcoal draws out toxins helping rid the skin and body of impurities. It is wonderful in combating acne. I have used it as a face mask at least a half-dozen times, and it's always made my skin feel fresh and clean. 

Buy it, experiment with it....you're going to really love it!

Buy yours on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Activated-Charcoal-Rejuvenates-Detoxifies-Poisoning/dp/B00ZRSM5KI/

Disclaimer: I received this product at a savings price, or it is supplied to me in exchange for the purposes of a product review. All opinions are 100% my own and they reflect my honest & unbiased opinion. Yours may differ from mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment