Monday, September 26, 2016

Zitrades Solar Security Light Motion Sensor Review



I couldn't wait to try these light motion sensors out, because it meant I could add lighting wherever I need it during my travels. I didn't attach them to "Jimmy Lee the RV" due to winds, and such as travelling down the road; therefore, I bring them out, and strategically place them about in hopes I NEVER look out and see "the killer" nor a bear in the beam of the light.  It has picked-up deer, and other critters (dogs, raccoons, etc.), which makes me feel secure with them outside watching, while I'm safely inside knowing I have a little watch guard keeping it's eye out...and YES, before you ask, I have this ticked on my RV Departure Check List so I won't forget them when I pull-out, and continue my travels #TORIngAmerica.

Buy your #ZitradesSolarSecurityLightMotionSensor46LEDOutdoor on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Zitrades-Security-Spotlights-Landscape-Courtyard/dp/B011E1VAX4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1441186754&sr=8-1&keywords=B011E1VAX4

Disclaimer: I received this product at a savings price, or it is supplied to me in exchange for the purposes of a product review. All opinions are 100% my own and they reflect my honest & unbiased opinion. Yours may differ from mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment