Wednesday, September 21, 2016

The Whole Family Should Know How To Use A Tourniquet



This tourniquet by #Ari_Ale_Tools is a keeper. I've had it over a year, and luckily, haven't had the need to use it; however, being out in the elements everyday, it's nice to know it's here if I/when I do need it.

It feels very sturdy, and seems to be made of quality materials. It's easy to use, and I've practiced using it one handed, and it's easy to do, once you get used to it. I'd highly suggest you practice BEFORE you need it, and have the whole family practice it often in case an emergency happens, they'll be prepared. It's a life lesson that should be taught, and one that will stay with them forever.

Definitely 5 out of 5 stars!

You can buy your tourniquet here on Amazon. #Ari_Ale_Tools

When I original received this tourniquet, I was offered to do a giveaway; however, it's been over a year since I received it, and I don't think I qualify for a free giveaway.  If I do, I'll post a link later to tell you more about it.  Cross your fingers!!!

Disclaimer: I received this product at a savings price, or it is supplied to me in exchange for the purposes of a product review. All opinions are 100% my own and they reflect my honest & unbiased opinion. Yours may differ from mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment