Monday, September 26, 2016

#ZeeGear #PonytailHeadband Bundle Review




I'm a novice at running; however, I have very long thick auburn hair, which never stays secure in ponytail holders due to its weight. Since I started running, I lose the enjoyment of running, because of the nuisance of my sweaty hair smacking my body.  It's quite bothersome. It's become a pet peeve of mine. Whelp, since receiving this little bundle of joy, I've alleviated the hole sweaty hair fiasco.  This headband is a long-haired runners dream! I don't leave home without it.
AND
The because I am in Florida, I do the majority of my runs between 3 - 5 a.m., so the reflective shoelaces/locks/whistle are much welcomed addition to my daily run.

I have no idea how #ZeeGear can sell this bundle at such a low cost, and still make a profit.  It's really worth triple, the amount they have listed above (time of post, list price is $6); and with Prime, it's almost a steal!

Highly recommend this #PonytailHeadband

Buy yours here:
https://www.amazon.com/Runners-Headband-Emergency-Whistle-Reflective/dp/B0143LPWMW/

Disclaimer: I received this product at a savings price, or it is supplied to me in exchange for the purposes of a product review. All opinions are 100% my own and they reflect my honest & unbiased opinion. Yours may differ from mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment