Monday, September 26, 2016

#ReachCables 10' Charging Cord Review




When I initially received my cord, it was the bees knees!

It looked and felt great, plus 10 feet....10 feet of cord was like a techy dream come true.....that was until it stopped working.  :-(

Normally, when I receive faulty products, I contact the supplier prior to leaving a negative review, to see if they're willing to send me a new one to review; however, this product isn't available anymore, and with seeing others same results as mine, I can see this wasn't a fluke, it's the actual product.  Therefore, the rating could had been a 5 star; and lets hope #ReachCables is back in product development, and fixing the issues at hand.

Overall:  Don't get sucked in by the 10 feet cord; otherwise, until it's been redesigned, it's not worth your money/time.

Disclaimer: I received this product at a savings price, or it is supplied to me in exchange for the purposes of a product review. All opinions are 100% my own and they reflect my honest & unbiased opinion. Yours may differ from mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment