Sunday, September 25, 2016

Stylus Paint and Draw Brush



Last year, I ordered this #artistsbrushstylus by Quillus; and I must say, I adore it.  It makes me want to doodle, to create a masterpiece.

The brush is lovely, and feels nice in my hand. The applied stroke on my phone is astonishing to say the least.

It's my first app and stylus (for artistry), and it's blowing my mind how real it seems in comparison to working with my paint mediums.

Both brush end, and stylus end, are very sensitive and when in "brush mode" the brush is well balanced. If you're a novice or a professional, you're going to enjoy the quality of this stylus.

Buy yours on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Sketching-Navigation-Sketchbook-Sketchtime-Smartphones/dp/B00TBTAYJ8/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1435535740&sr=8-6&keywords=paper+53+stylus+paint+brush+stylus+smartphone+stylus+artist+brush+and+stylus+ipad+stylus+stylus+for+ipad+stylus+br


Disclaimer: I received this product at a savings price, or it is supplied to me in exchange for the purposes of a product review. All opinions are 100% my own and they reflect my honest & unbiased opinion. Yours may differ from mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment