Friday, September 23, 2016

Kicking Bum Multi-Tool




After a year owning this little baby, I'm still loving it! Remains sharp as the day I received it. I have to admit, my favorite feature is the two LED lights. It's come in quite handy, and also the ease of opening the tool, is very important to me, because of my past injuries to my wrist/hands.

This #multitool bought its game, and kicked bums of all the other multi-tools. 

This #JClawTek would make an ideal gift for anyone! For whom doesn't need a helping hand in our daily task? I sure do!  Buy it, you're going to use it more often than you think.  

Overall:  Heavy-duty, compact, with EXTREMELY sharp tools! 

Buy yours here on Amazon.

Disclaimer: I received this product at a savings price, or it is supplied to me in exchange for the purposes of a product review. All opinions are 100% my own and they reflect my honest, and unbiased opinion. Yours may differ from mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment