Thursday, September 22, 2016

Compression Sleeves...they really work!



Last year when I ordered these sleeves, I had just begun training for my first half marathon, and was having major issues with shin splints around mile one. I blamed it on everything from too little hydration and/or stretching, to my shoes. Tweaking these scenarios, and never finding the correct solution, I did some research on these compression sleeves, by Recofit; and I must admit, I was skeptical the sleeves would work. Thought they'd be a nuisance, and assumed they would slip down like a sock. I was wrong on all accounts! After wearing these sleeves, my active life has changed all for the better!

As you may know, after spending some much needed time with ill family members this past year, now, I need to put some me time in. For sure I'd like to work on my running/distance, and speed. Wearing these sleeves will aid in the pain issue....as much as it can!  ;-)

Also I've been wearing them when I'm driving long distance, or out for a hike/walk. Because I am susceptible to edema, and these sleeve's are ideal for my travels, they have reduced my swelling in my ankles considerably.

Buy yours at the links above....it could mean all the difference in working-out, and not being able to....at least it is for me.  ;-)

#RecoFitSleeves

Disclaimer: I received this product at a savings price, or it is supplied to me in exchange for the purposes of a product review. All opinions are 100% my own and they reflect my honest & unbiased opinion. Yours may differ from mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment