Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Floating GoPro Hand Grip



I've been using mine by #HoStevie for over a year now, and I have no complaints.

Great gadget to be used either on land or in the water. It helps stabilize your hand, to get better footage, without so much of the motion-sickness movement on the film that often makes us cringe when we see our final cut. 

The wrist strap also aids in helping you keep it secure when you're in the water (lake, ocean, etc.). Simply place your hand through and hold on to the stick. 

Very easy to use and just as described on this site. 

Good for all ages. Buy it here, you'll love it!



Disclaimer: I am committed to providing an unbiased review, regardless of how I obtained the product. Fortunately, I received this product at a discounted price, or it is supplied to me in exchange for the purpose of an honest review. This, and all of my reviews, are 100% my personal, sincere opinion. Yours may differ from mine. Please feel free to comment if you found this review helpful (or not), or have any questions. I welcome and appreciate feedback regarding my reviews. If my review helped you in any way, please click the 'like’ button below. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment