Wednesday, September 21, 2016

>^..^< Puuuuuurrrfect! >^..^<



You AND your kitty/pet are going to love this perch!

It's simplistic in design; yet, durable, and strong. It can hold up to 50 lbs, so two kitties, if they choose to, can sit on it together. I don't have kitties, I have dogs, and both of them fit perfectly on it (one is a Affenpinscher, the other Chinese Crested; and they weigh about 18 lbs combined), and adore looking out the window, and 'protecting' Jimmy Lee the RV!

My favorite feature is that it's not permanent, and there's no tools for assembly. Which means, you can change the 'view' for your pet, or take it with you when traveling, or visiting family/friends, so they have their own special place, and feel content like home.

This would make an ideal gift for anyone that has pets that accommodate the size/weight.

Overall: I am extremely pleased with this perch. It's become a staple in our RV, and the furbabies just adore it, too. I've had it for over a year now, and it's still as good as shape as when I ordered it last year. Also because the padding is washable, it makes keeping it sanitary, as easy as the next washing day. 

Buy your #windowcatbed here on Amazon.

Disclaimer: I received this product at a savings price, or it is supplied to me in exchange for the purposes of a product review. All opinions are 100% my own and they reflect my honest & unbiased opinion. Yours may differ from mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment